Really Useful Free Vector Files for Designers


Designers use art for all kinds of work, to beautify it in its own way. We know, designing is not a simple job. It could take days to reach your goal, say deadlines to meet up those of clients. Sometime it becomes time consuming & requires much of thinking. But worry no more. Here are really useful free vector files ...

Read More »

Digital Photo Restoration


Here’s a before and after example of a digital photo restoration. Digital photo restoration is usually done in Adobe PhotoShop, and involves scanning in a damaged photo and restoring it digitally by re-sampling pixels from areas of the photo that are not damaged. The difficulty in restoring the image depends on where the damage sits. For example, a blurry background ...

Read More »

SEO For Photographers Part 3: 5 Great Link Building Strategies


Source: By Nigel Merrick   Although paying attention to your on-site search engine optimization is important, and it’s vital to select and use the right keywords for your photography business (see “SEO For Photographers, Part 2: Where To Use Your Keywords“), that only accounts for around 25% of the factors involved in your search engine ranking calculations. The remaining 75% of ...

Read More »

The Wonder of WordPress


This interesting article from WDF states all the advantages and perks of using word press. Check out the full article by clicking back to the source! The incredible “world” that is the internet is a remarkable phenomenon unique to this century. Over time, it has evolved in many ways, including a significant growth burst in recent years, granting millions of ...

Read More »

Secrets Of High-Traffic WordPress Blogs


We all know that WordPress is awesome — but being awesome isn’t always enough. Does it perform well under pressure? Can it deal with traffic from millions of visitors every month? There’s no question that WordPress can be used for your or my blog, but what about multi-author blogs with thousands of comments? How do developers make it scale and ...

Read More »

Typography Tuesdays! Featured Artist: Budiono Tri


Welcome to the first instalment of Typography Tuesdays! Today, we are featuring an extremely talented artist, Budiono Tri, who has an impressive portfolio ranging from illustrations to logos and typography. Check out his full portfolio here & here [threecol_one_first]  [/threecol_one_first][threecol_one]  [/threecol_one][threecol_one_last]  [/threecol_one_last] Source We particularly like this piece of work; a lot of effort goes into producing a typographic piece like this – and ...

Read More »

Creative advertisements Campaign of Doodle Social Fest in India


Thousands of people sending their entry for Doodle Social Fest in the category like print ads, video films. Inauguration and Prize distribution is done by famous peoples. When days reducing for the doodle fest then Increases curiosity about that and reverse countdown started. Shashikant Gavli sir uses their advertising techniques and creates new advertisements of reverse countdown. Not only creativity ...

Read More »

15 Free Bootstrap Themes


The twitter bootstrap is an advanced HTML and CSS framework designed by the team at twitter. The bootstrap framework has been designed to be as simple and as advanced has you need it to. This makes it very user friendly for newbies and stable framework for expert to advance web developers. Read more here…

Read More »

13 Common Photoshop Mistakes


Published from,  Jay Adrianna posts an informative article regarding Photoshop mistakes & how to fix them. Make sure you check out the full article by clicking on the source link! Photoshop is to a graphic designer as the rolling pin is to a baker. As a graphic design tool, Photoshop can be compared to the clay in a sculptor’s hands or the ...

Read More »

Choosing A Web Host


Choosing which web host you are going to host your website on is one of the most crucial steps in your online business journey. Many different types of web hosts exist and before settling on for one you should do appropriate research so that you may choose the one which best fits your needs and requirements. In this article I ...

Read More »

Should I use Free WordPress Themes?

Underscore S by Automattic

Is it worth paying extra for a premium WordPress theme, or will a free theme do the job? That really depends on what you want out of your site. It also depends where you find the theme if it is free. If you’re not sure what to do, here is a brief list of resources to get some good free ...

Read More »

5 Unique Ways to Get Creative Juices Flowing


Whether you are a writer, a painter or a creative person of any sort, there’s nothing more intimidating than staring at a blank canvas. At times, it feels daunting and can even cause anxiety. After all, a step in any direction is the first step down a creative pathway… …and what if it’s the wrong path? This fear of the unknown tends ...

Read More »